Author Topic: Tell us how you met her,or him Judy...  (Read 1703 times)

Offline Kent Kassler

Tell us how you met her,or him Judy...
« on: October 03, 2012, 11:22:33 PM »
Ursh is 4 years younger than me,i was just out of a 5 year stint with satan's teacher who drove me to fits of hair pulling(hers)and truly obscene and jealous behaviour that I never thought I was capable of.We hung out in seedy bars and were barely standing for the first few months,we'd visit public loo's at the same time without the need to pee,we slow danced to Bryan Adams "Heaven",my hand lovingly placed on her smaller then derriere.Binges were varied and always tasteful,Sambuca with gold flakes,tequila with worms and a bottle of Smirnoff to a can of Pinenut for colour.I kinda got lost in her but she always loved me a little more than I did her,some self mutilation scars she still bares from times of argumentative teenage lunacy brought on by my exit from insecurity(and the company of others)Strange thing is that I kinda feel like things have switched on me,I could swear I love her more and she fancies me less.I also desire her more than I did then but that is probably just because she denies me more than she did then.
Audiophile Sound Sommelier Extraordinaire....aka Manic Depressive Temporary Void Filler Deluxe.

Offline Kent Kassler

Re: Tell us how you met her,or him Judy...
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2012, 11:35:10 PM »
...I beg to differ,this is indeed audio related...we always fell asleep to Air Supply's "I'm all outta love" gently sending us off on a Cortina all in one,purchased at OK Bazaars Southfield with ridiculously low instalments.
Audiophile Sound Sommelier Extraordinaire....aka Manic Depressive Temporary Void Filler Deluxe.

Offline Fem Audio Connoiseur

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2012, 12:29:47 AM »
...I beg to differ,this is indeed audio related...we always fell asleep to Air Supply's "I'm all outta love" gently sending us off on a Cortina all in one,purchased at OK Bazaars Southfield with ridiculously low instalments.

hehe.... Maybe it should have been..."Another one bites the dust...."
"If you can't amaze people
With your intelligence....
...Confuse them with your bullsh!t"

Offline adie

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2012, 05:03:26 PM »
Bryan Adams and Air Supply- a very tenuous link to audio some might say.