Author Topic: Reviewing the finest system in the World...ever,bar none for less than a bar-one  (Read 17939 times)

Offline Family_Dog

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+26)
  • STEEL & GLASS - Everlasting Beauty!
    • Repcom 2-way Radios
I think it is time we made a special section entitled:

"Kent Kessler's Worldly Reviews"

These are in need of a permanent home so that future generations of Audiophiles have a solid reference for their futuristic audio machines (or lack thereof). Such words of wisdom can not be dismissed; they are in need of being preserved for all time.

-F_D

-Eric

That Guy in South Africa...
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vintage_tube/

Offline Captain Ahab

Offline Kent Kassler

You are not well
Aah....Master Halfmast,Senor Slaptjips,Bigboy Brokentoy...thank you for joining those of us with operational gear,back to the reviews shortly(no pun intended!)
Audiophile Sound Sommelier Extraordinaire....aka Manic Depressive Temporary Void Filler Deluxe.

Offline Kent Kassler

Does anyone else detect a touch of hostility in Dean's response or is it just me?
Audiophile Sound Sommelier Extraordinaire....aka Manic Depressive Temporary Void Filler Deluxe.

Offline Shonver

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • AVForums Grandmaster
  • Criss-cross rhythms that explode with happiness
    • Elipse (under construction)
If anybody had asked me: "Do you know Dean?", I'd likely have answered yes. Having read this thread, I'll now be able to do so with conviction.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 02:52:06 PM by Shonver »

DON'T PANIC
Capie

Offline dean

• Commercial Member
  • Trade Count: (+19)
  • cables make a difference
Everbody knows me :spam: :thumbs:
Contact me for denon, monitor audio,klipsch, rotel,boston,velodyne,marantz,oppo,  B&W.any many more quality brands. We install home cinema , dstv and top line security systems.we now also do nad, mission and psb.yamaha,onkyo,integra,Cambridge audio.svs

Offline alternativeroute

Kent, I think Dean left the silver bullet that completes his audio system off when you where there...

The swirling of the New-Comfort-New-Green-Air-Purifier is what makes the whole system come together ...

I think you are mistaken with the synergies in Deans system. BEE and B&W do in fact go well together (you should visit PTA - more civil servants in B&W's (with lotsa blue LED's) per km2 than anywhere else in the world).

BTW did you check the power cable of the kettle? That is what makes the Nescafé smooth and palatable.

The past, the present and the future walk into a bar. It was tense.  :nutter:

Offline dean

• Commercial Member
I only use audioquest on my kettle
Contact me for denon, monitor audio,klipsch, rotel,boston,velodyne,marantz,oppo,  B&W.any many more quality brands. We install home cinema , dstv and top line security systems.we now also do nad, mission and psb.yamaha,onkyo,integra,Cambridge audio.svs

Offline Captain Ahab

Be careful now JQ, don't knock Pretsville, home of the Blue Bulls.

Offline Kent Kassler

...Theresa made us some snacks she calls "Mini Wood Deanies" very tasty chippolatas with a salsa dip that disappeared faster than Dean on the job,we then decided to try out some vinyl to get some perspective.Out came Dire Straits Alchemy,one of my all time favorites and straight to Private Investigations we went,the 2mRed did a stellar job,the dollops of finesse were peed on in favour of some BK banging and slapping,the air and space were replaced with lsd and mace,this was proper hi-fi folks,no slimy green frog nonsense,no veil lifting here(besides Theresa gave herself to Dean years before the wedding),no artsy fartsy fag narrative,just balls to the wall brilliance and that from a deck I sold him for a grand.

Offline WD

Hi Andre, you know that open invitation to visit that I extended in a moment of misplaced small town hospitality.... retracted!  :stop:
Don't think my reputation can take the bashing! :sweat:
I will extend same again once I've drawn up an ironclad non-disclosure agreement! :teach:

Apropos nothing; what is that mental illness where a person writes copiously and obsessively? Graphomania... scribomania? ;) ;D

http://worldwithwords.blogspot.com/2008/10/hypergraphia-graphomania-and-voynich.html

Offline Kent Kassler

I would never do that to you sir,only Dean is so deserving besides he thrives on the attention I give him.Sold the perfect Beogram and now the Dual motor bearing is whirring away...it never ends.Enjoy your Sunday sire.

Offline Kent Kassler

Kent, I think Dean left the silver bullet that completes his audio system off when you where there...

The swirling of the New-Comfort-New-Green-Air-Purifier is what makes the whole system come together ...

I think you are mistaken with the synergies in Deans system. BEE and B&W do in fact go well together (you should visit PTA - more civil servants in B&W's (with lotsa blue LED's) per km2 than anywhere else in the world).

BTW did you check the power cable of the kettle? That is what makes the Nescafé smooth and palatable.
Alty,not very cool of you to be discussing potent,polished,high powered silver bullets around a man who only shoots blanks!I appeal to your sensitive side to consider those with handheld air-shooters before touching on the subject again.Merci.

Offline dean

• Commercial Member
Next time you lot come visit you wont be handed a broom

Offline WD

Next time you lot come visit you wont be handed a broom

Some rat poison in his coffee should do the trick! :comfort: