Charles this is for you...

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andre Vermeulen

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
So I have been clearing out the wendyhouse and stumbled on an envelope holding something I gave you when I first joined this forum,the original Pye Electronics type pf91 manual and schematics,along with the ones for the Mozart fm tuner modelhft109,and the series hf10 amplifier.....send me your details again and I will post them off.....i remember you saying that the amp was one of the best constructed units you had ever encountered if I recall correctly?...as a matter of interest amongst other things is an original and brand new Quad 22/Quad 2 instruction book complete with full schematics so beautifully printed on separate sleeves that slide into a sidepocket along with the original(not filled in) guarantee from Acoustical Manufacturing,full schematics for all the pickup adaptors etc,so beautifully presented in a cream folder dated 12/59...also a book printed in Japan for the full series of Pioneer sx,lx,kx stereo receivers and sa,sc,sm,tx amps and tuners as well as tapedecks,cartridge,reel to reel,consloe and other equipment circuit diagrams......the Pioneer book can go to anyone who would make use of it,I think I have a home for the Quad...cheers Andre.

Latest posts