Mancave

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uriah

AVForums Veteran
Reaction score
Hi all
I have embarked on a man cave project the idea will be to document it here,I am having problems with the uploading of pics though so please bare with me.The missus and i have invested in a house on the South Coast for our retirement,for the past two years we have been trying to whip it into shape(a slow process as we can only get there once a month)The one room that has had nothing done to it ie the junk room i have now claimed as my man cave
The room is 4.6m long x 2.3m wide it has a toilet and shower leading off it and a sliding door leading to the verandah also a door leading to the dining room.
The plan is to demolish a built in cupboard,gut the ceiling,strip off the tiles on the floor and start fresh.
The room will need to house my home theater equipment,hifi equipment and PC equipment,as there is a step down from the dining room into this room i plan to have two levels.work will progress very slowly as i said earlier i only get there once a month and not always able to work on the room.Ok so i will now try to upload two pics and see what happens