sounds great centurion: horrible service

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simphiwes

AVForums Veteran
Reaction score
went there this morning looking for a subwoofer, naturally one should audition audio products before buying them. I waw assisted by this young man who was obviously undertrained but i was willing to overlook that as he was willing to help me. 10 minutes into my audition i had started liking this jamo sub i was listening to. By now i had tried the three cd's i had brought with but the collegue to the young man who way trying to assist me pounces on us and says we need to finish with our audition so they can get back normal. Does that mean auditions are only ten minutes long in their shop and why dont they say that when you enter their shop. They dont have a sign anywhere in the shop regards this. I was quite keen on the jamo but after this experience i'd lost all interest in being in this shop and i left in disgust and dissapointment. Did i have to go in the shop flashing money for them to take me seriosly. Did they not like my music? If so how i am i supposed to audition with music i am not farmiliar with. Was the music to loud, but i didnt even touch their equipment, the youngman helping was the one helping me. There werent even any customers in the shop, i dont think i was disturbing anyone. Enough complaints.........lets all gey back to normal, nothing to see here....move along.......

Latest posts