Author Topic: The Parow Valley Sessions....Golden Lion vs AlleyCat .(Who's urine is stronger)  (Read 25500 times)

Offline Kent Kassler

...it's Ru33ian fools.... ;D.....i will 3ontinu3 tomorrow.....this k3yboar3 was pur3has33 at #ash 3rusa333rs.
Audiophile Sound Sommelier Extraordinaire....aka Manic Depressive Temporary Void Filler Deluxe.

Offline alternativeroute

...it's Ru33ian fools.... ;D.....i will 3ontinu3 tomorrow.....this k3yboar3 was pur3has33 at #ash 3rusa333rs.

Take Number lock off dammit!!!

Press the FN key on the laptop and then the key that says numlock... Try it  :comfort:

The past, the present and the future walk into a bar. It was tense.  :nutter:

Offline Atjan

alternativeroute, you're a genius! :ROFLMAO:
It's only hifi people....

Offline earbud

What you been taking Kent? - I want some too!
earbud

Offline skollie

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • AVForums Grandmaster
  • Cableth make no differenth. Ith all in the plugth
    • Blue Angel
kyboar brok :'(

I suppose each time you depress "Shift" the thing types "Urine"?

mafioso
If you don't like my principles, I have others - Groucho Marx

Offline Kent Kassler

No goo3 i'm afrai3!
Audiophile Sound Sommelier Extraordinaire....aka Manic Depressive Temporary Void Filler Deluxe.

Offline frikkie

Very sad I missed this... :'( I've been looking forward to it for a long time.
Had to give the streetcar track day a miss today as well. Sigh...

Oh well - Andre's "reviews" will give us some, I mean no, idea of what transpired! :ROFLMAO:
Sometimes I drink a glass of water... Just to surprise my liver.

Offline Kent Kassler

got th3 stylus for you Mafioso ;)

Offline skollie

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • AVForums Grandmaster
  • Cableth make no differenth. Ith all in the plugth
    • Blue Angel
Ah, thanks KK 8)

You're good - I'd never thought you'd remember :clap:

I may even have another keyboard for you. Only one little problem. It's intuitive. It spent some time in my workshop. Each time when you aim for a character, the thing types a vloekwoord. "F" is particularly bad :BWAHAHAH:

Let me know how much and I'll collect when it suits.

mafioso

« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 07:16:07 PM by mafioso »
If you don't like my principles, I have others - Groucho Marx

Offline stereo247

Haven't laughed that loudly in a long while - Mr Kassler please keep them coming (no reference to the snuff to follow).

Offline Tom

Try this for ease of typing long pieces - I saw it work, this way you can still have your hands free to fiddle with amps and stuff

Digital Media Conversions - Preserving Memories

Offline Kent Kassler

....a man who we all know has openly chosen an "Alternative Route" arrived with a load that had everyone lining up to see what he'd brought to the table,a powerful and intimidating looking unit it was with twin sensitivity controls and with 2 meters to play with it certainly appeared to have plenty of power that could comfortably deal with 4Ouens, the audience was speechless.....a tiny little fella named Tom arrived and i saw some giggling in a corner by a group of snickering audiophiles....a true Kodak moment occurred that i wish i could have captured when he revealed he's "Crankshaft"....talk about silencing the critics!....he also thought we were going to be filming something when he pulled out a National Panasonic vintage vidcam with missing eyepiece and a camera and lens that was used during Vietnam(talk about extremist vintage geek).......next up the reviews....

Offline Kent Kassler

....but first....Alleycat arrived ready for battle in a Xanadu cross "let's get physical" wig that he was gifted by Olivia Newton John after winning some cheesy internet competition,not his usual self,sweating profusely and clearly worried by Mr Kassler's presence being the big B&W basher that i am.....he never left my side,sprinting back and forward with trays of snacks for me to enjoy and keeping the Nescafe mug hot and frothy,at one point he was spitting on my shoes and rubbing them with one of his favourite ties while asking me to remain unbiased....a mere shadow of the man i thought he was but i did warm to him to be honest when he reached around and slid a few bills into my back pocket......sneaky gem of a guy....the treble on those 802's is already sounding warmer to me.. ;)

Offline stereo247

MODS SUGGESTION: please move this section to the top of the forum.

Offline Family_Dog

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • STEEL & GLASS - Everlasting Beauty!
    • Repcom 2-way Radios
It's now set as a sticky while it is being updated. After that - who knows?

(Unless Mr. K. slips some of that stuff that AC slipped into his back pocket...)

-F_D

-Eric

That Guy in South Africa...
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vintage_tube/