CD Player Advice

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Antman

Hi Guys,

I have been changing my stereo system for a short while in order to get a more listenable sound - As Alphabet and Shonver know, for some reason it just wasn't gelling.

I changed out the amp (Rotel RA-1060) for the new (Really cheap!) NAD C315 Stereo integrated, and I must admit that it is starting to sound a lot better, I am pleasantly suprised at just how good a cheap amp like this can sound.

Currently I am using an Arcam CD73T as the source (these are a few years old in design now) and I was wondering if it was worth swopping this out witht e new NAD 515 CDP - very well reviewed an evidently a good match for the NAD amp.

Also considering what speakers to go for - I bought a pair of the 75th anniversary Wharfedale 9.1's - in real walnut veneer with retro grills etc... look really cool :) , they are ok but looking for something with a little more extension - had been looking at the PSB B25's...

Any ideas thoughts?