Now I am P***ed off

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

placebo

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
About 22 years ago I spent a lot of money building precast walls around my property which as the property required 190 linear metres of walling which stood 8 feet high cost me a fortune.I have an electric fence over 110 metres of walling and thereafter another 120 metres of flat wrap barbed wire put up over a period of time.Please note that my one neighbours wall was already built.At the very bottom of the garden was installed a Trellidor security gate for my daughter and next door neighbours daughter to go through as they played together.Last night or today they broke through the Trellidor lock and stole a10lb Cadac cylinder plus 2 cooker tops(couldn't give a damn).However they also stole my prized B&W WM6's which are outside speakers.This is while my so called guard dogs are sleeping which are both Border Collies.My WM 6's were white while  HFX Systems only sell them in black at R4550.00.On top of that I must now have the Trllidor moved and precast wall redone.I cannot live without my outside loudspeakers as wife hogs TV set and assuming HFX has stock who knows.On top of this expense I have laid out R45000.00 for my daughters upcoming wedding.Please note this was only noticed tonight and as I played my outside speakers last night time is approximate.My insurance company will love this one.I am pi**ed off.

Latest posts