Audio and Video Talk > General Discussion

Which amplifier will you keep for life????

(1/14) > >>

Moog:
Just wondering, with this audio merry-go-round of buying and selling, if anyone has an amp that will be a keeper for life. I haven't yet but came very close once.... But then, it was only good for digital sources.......

dean:
My nad pre power combo it just works

Moog:

--- Quote from: dean on December 16, 2011, 09:59:42 PM ---My nad pre power combo it just works

--- End quote ---
Which models do you have dean?

Homer:

--- Quote from: Moog on December 16, 2011, 09:43:27 PM ---Just wondering, with this audio merry-go-round of buying and selling, if anyone has an amp that will be a keeper for life. I haven't yet but came very close once.... But then, it was only good for digital sources.......

--- End quote ---

My NAD C320 BEE.

naughty:
what i have now is one of these

why i wont change it in a hurry ..... I cant afford much better than this

some pics of the internals

the rear connections

matches great with the speakers and cables that I have - now the weak link in my stereo system is my CD player which is one the Pioneer PD-D6-s - i really want to eventually get a Denon DCD-2000AE

so the combo looks like this

if and when i get the CD player - thats it then for me with equipment ..... no more - i doubt i will ever change anything else unless i get a set of Martin Logan speakers for cheap ..... the amp and that CD player will stay

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version