AV Forums Kit reborn?

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timber_MG

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hi All

The kit idea from more than a year back fell asleep along with a couple of other projects here, mostly drowned out in other projects and work...which has helped fund my cnc project (*cue ominous music and scroll text: in a forum far far away...)

So I would like to gather some collective ideas on a high-value project for which one could look at machining a flat-pack (potentially complete with grooves for tongue and groove assembly) or look at having same assembled in a run at some cab manufacturer.

Perhaps one should look at the target use-case and refine a concept from there...throwing some ideas around

-> something aimed at HT (with enough sensitivity to allow even cheap receivers to perform with under-sized power supplies)
-> a well executed mini-monitor
-> something for the students that's simple yet good sounding
-> Anything really

We have a lot of design talent on the forum. Time to make use of it and come up with one or two concepts.

I am hoping to have my cnc router operational in a months time or so, so this time round machine time is less of a constraint (WG profile baffles anyone?)

... and a DIY Audio fest to do the voicing.

Latest posts