Author Topic: General Ignorance of Science  (Read 72249 times)

Offline u235

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • AVForums Veteran
  • I'm sure I can hear the difference now.........
    • Youngblood Consultants
Re: General Ignorance of Science
« Reply #825 on: May 10, 2012, 08:35:00 PM »
?... :ROFLMAO:  :ROFLMAO: .... Still reading.... Still reading...  And it was the evening and soon morning the first day...
and if you REALLY stick at it on page 48 you get to Numbers; and Ramsameh begat mathilon, and mathilon begat doodad, and doodad railed against the way of the sun and was smitten.........

Some things never change ;)
Upon the plains bleach the bones of countless millions, who on the dawn of victory paused to rest, and there resting died.

Offline Ju_dy@RT

• Commercial Member
  • Trade Count: (+18)
    • Remedytec
« Reply #826 on: May 10, 2012, 09:45:16 PM »
and if you REALLY stick at it on page 48 you get to Numbers; and Ramsameh begat mathilon, and mathilon begat doodad, and doodad railed against the way of the sun and was smitten.........

Some things never change ;)

Page 36... Havent given up yet, but I think I'm getting bored... I'm all for a good debate, but it just goes on and on and on.... Kinda lost interest when Gordon stopped loosing his cool and stopped rambling... That part was funny... At this stage he's actually breathing, albeit still writing essays. Wonder how long that's ganna last?  :ROFLMAO: I see him blowing his top soon..... Now don't go spoiling it for me people :nono: :nono: I just loooove a good thriller :EGrin:
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 09:59:13 PM by Judy@RT »
Remedytec AV -www.remedytec.co.za/promos-news/promotions Tel:0118697755

Offline WD

• Formerly Waterhond
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • AVForums Veteran
« Reply #827 on: May 10, 2012, 10:09:52 PM »
Page 36... Havent given up yet, but I think I'm getting bored... I'm all for a good debate, but it just goes on and on and on.... Kinda lost interest when Gordon stopped loosing his cool and stopped rambling... That part was funny... At this stage he's actually breathing, albeit still writing essays. Wonder how long that's ganna last?  :ROFLMAO: I see him blowing his top soon..... Now don't go spoiling it for me people :nono: :nono: I just loooove a good thriller :EGrin:

It was better as a daily serial/ soap...

While were speaking Judy, let's fuse together this whole shebang in one cataclysmic clusterfu... er,  cosmic bang by bringing in... CABLES - just saw you sig - what specials have you got on speaker cable's and interconnects? Looking for neutral but detailed - what do you recommend? At this stage nobody cares if this thread is hijacked!
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 10:22:34 PM by WaterHond »

Offline legro

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • AVForums Veteran
« Reply #828 on: May 11, 2012, 07:49:06 AM »
And God created the earth and everything in it and saw that it was good... but secretly he had doubts about Oppo. :thinking:
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Brilliant, Mr Wet Dog, kinda says it all, doesn't it?

« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 07:53:32 AM by legro »

Offline Ju_dy@RT

• Commercial Member
    • Remedytec
« Reply #829 on: May 11, 2012, 11:27:22 AM »
It was better as a daily serial/ soap...

While were speaking Judy, let's fuse together this whole shebang in one cataclysmic clusterfu... er,  cosmic bang by bringing in... CABLES - just saw you sig - what specials have you got on speaker cable's and interconnects? Looking for neutral but detailed - what do you recommend? At this stage nobody cares if this thread is hijacked!

Yeah right!! ask me to start talking CABLE (i.e. the second most controversial issue) on a THE most controversial post ever... why not throw OPPO into the mix? WAIT... somebody already did... I plead the Fifth :-X .... or at least a sidebar... will PM you....

Offline BWS

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+1)
« Reply #830 on: November 21, 2012, 02:51:46 PM »
Hard to believe this now over a year old :sh1tstirrer:
Whoever originally coined the word 'Lisp' and put an 'S' in it's spelling, is a Douchebag !!

Offline Family_Dog

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • STEEL & GLASS - Everlasting Beauty!
    • Repcom 2-way Radios
« Reply #831 on: November 21, 2012, 03:54:44 PM »
And yet you had to open it again...   :walled:

-F_D

-Eric

That Guy in South Africa...
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vintage_tube/

Offline Ju_dy@RT

• Commercial Member
    • Remedytec
« Reply #832 on: November 21, 2012, 04:07:28 PM »
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.............