Headphone meet in Gauteng

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tariq_za

Reaction score
So... I'm a budding audiophile who loves headphones; mostly because I can't afford the higher end audio equipment apart from headphones ;) However, I'd like to get to listen to more headphones, their sound signatures etc, and wanted to know if there is any such thing as a headphone meet among forum members here in Gauteng. Nothing overly formal, just a simple get together at some bloke's house where people bring in there own headphones and accessories (headphone amps, dacs, sources etc) and we all mill about and take a listen, chat a tad and generally have a good time. The benefits include being able to listen to exotic headphones and/or headphones one is considering for a purchase; understanding the various sound signatures from the various headphones, actually meeting forum members etc.

Does such a get together exist in Gauteng? If not, would anyone on these forums be interested in such a meet?