Author Topic: Highly recommended customer  (Read 45401 times)

Offline Bullet_GP

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • AVForums Veteran
Re: Highly recommended customer
« Reply #75 on: May 10, 2013, 12:34:00 PM »
First off I dealt with MikeMidrand, and he is a very nice chap, super reliable and nice to chat to. Enjoy all those blurays bud. Sorry about my address dude. I cannot understand why my 5 year old area still doesn’t show up on Google Maps…LOL

Secondly, and once again an absolute pleasure dealing with SOAN aka Richard, I just enjoy chatting with the man and his Maggie’s are sounding real good. Fantastic detail those speakers have. I hope you get that 3020 NAD hooked up and singing pretty soon

Thirdly I met up with JayMac, what a true gentleman. He popped around to collect the remainder of the vinyl and was kind enough to buy me a good bottle of Whiskey. Truly appreciated even though my wife finished it on her own, hehehe.

Biggest thanks to my best friend Martin aka Scrat, who has always been there to help me in any way he can. What a guy! You are a true friend in every sense of the word. He loaned me his Bostons for over a year, then loaned me his Marantz and, and, and... What a guy!!!

That's all for now, thanks
Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn for Playstation...

Offline mikemidrand

• Trade Count: (0)
  • AVForums Veteran
  • MUSIC WAS MY FIRST LOVE AND IT WILL BE MY LAST
« Reply #76 on: May 11, 2013, 10:09:46 AM »
First off I dealt with MikeMidrand, and he is a very nice chap, super reliable and nice to chat to. Enjoy all those blurays bud. Sorry about my address dude. I cannot understand why my 5 year old area still doesn’t show up on Google Maps…LOL
It was my pleasure. Honestly, i haven't had the time to view anyone of the bluray bundle you sold me but i'm sure i will find time somehow.
Most importantly i'm glad you showed your appreciation publicly. I'm just one of those who will do something when i want to get it done with.
Thanks a lot, big hugs  Dop
ONKYO 818->POLK AUDIO RTiA9+CSiA6+FXiA6+RC80i/LINN AXIS/LEGACY+PARASOUND+SONOS ZP2+CAMBRIDGE AUDIO DACMAGIC->B&W 802+POLK DSWmicroPRO1000/ANTHEM MRX700->B&W 704+LCR3+MARTIN LOGAN DYNAMO 300/LG55LW6510 LG47LW5700 LG42LM5800 MED500X2 MED1000X3 OPPO BDP-83

Offline JayMac

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • AVForums Veteran
« Reply #77 on: May 13, 2013, 04:52:01 PM »
Thirdly I met up with JayMac, what a true gentleman. He popped around to collect the remainder of the vinyl and was kind enough to buy me a good bottle of Whiskey. Truly appreciated even though my wife finished it on her own, hehehe.

Only a pleasure, Bullet_GP, just sorry you missed out on trying that vitamin juice!

Now to clean them before passing some onto my sister and brother.....!

Online TimbaLand

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • AVForums Veteran
« Reply #78 on: May 19, 2013, 05:48:31 PM »
d0ja wanted the fridge I advertised. The deal went on smoothly and he is a true gentleman. After loading the fridge we spent almost an hour together chatting about this and that.
Marantz AV8801|Rotel RC1570, RMB1585 and RMB1565| B&W 804 Diamond, HTM2 Diamond, DB1 and 685|Harman Kardon BDT30|Optoma HD25E projector| Audioquest CV4 speaker cables and Mogami XLR| HP Microserver

Offline CharlieOlivier

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • AVForums Member
« Reply #79 on: May 28, 2013, 11:20:04 AM »
I sold my Rotel RMB-1565 to TimbaLand. Everything went as smooth as possible, I can highly recommend him as a customer.
FOUND: Rotel RB-1070, now seriously LF: RB-1090

Offline fdlsys

• Vinylist
  • Trader
  • Trade Count: (+84)
  • Do you like life, sweetheart?
« Reply #80 on: June 09, 2013, 12:52:54 AM »
http://www.avforums.co.za/index.php/topic,25086.msg325713.html#msg325713

Pleasure was all mine!
Johnnie brought the 401 all the way from Klerksdorp, we spent quite a bit of time inspecting it, he patiently listening to my usual ramblings... what can I say - seller of note!
The four building blocks of the universe are fire, water, gravel and vinyl. Dave Barry
Come back when you’ve lived a little. Miles Davis

Online Family_Dog

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+23)
  • STEEL & GLASS - Everlasting Beauty!
    • Repcom 2-way Radios
« Reply #81 on: June 09, 2013, 09:16:58 AM »
Klerksdorp people are like that ;)

Did you teach him all about vinyl?   :point:

Don't I still have one or two things that I promised to you? Could have made a plan had I known earlier that he would be going through to you...

-F_D

-Eric

That Guy in South Africa...
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vintage_tube/

Offline Johnnie

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • AVForums Veteran
  • Klerksdorp
« Reply #82 on: June 10, 2013, 12:25:36 PM »
Klerksdorp people are like that ;)

Did you teach him all about vinyl?   :point:

Don't I still have one or two things that I promised to you? Could have made a plan had I known earlier that he would be going through to you...

-F_D

F_D sorry didn't realize, will let you know next time I'm going that way  :thumbs:

Online Family_Dog

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+23)
  • STEEL & GLASS - Everlasting Beauty!
    • Repcom 2-way Radios
« Reply #83 on: June 10, 2013, 05:34:45 PM »
No problem Johnnie, I can't remember what it was I promised Mike anyway and even if I did, I probably would not find it... ;)

-F_D

-Eric

That Guy in South Africa...
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vintage_tube/

Offline fdlsys

• Vinylist
  • Trader
« Reply #84 on: June 10, 2013, 05:50:57 PM »
:point: :ROFLMAO: Worst of all - I don't remember anything at all! Ohhh... anyone mentions the age, that will be the last thing you do! If I remember long enough that is. :facepalm:

But thank you kindly, both, whatever that was or might have been! :BWAHAHAH:
The four building blocks of the universe are fire, water, gravel and vinyl. Dave Barry

Offline Johnnie

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • AVForums Veteran
  • Klerksdorp
« Reply #85 on: June 10, 2013, 07:04:17 PM »
No problem Johnnie, I can't remember what it was I promised Mike anyway and even if I did, I probably would not find it... ;)

-F_D
:point: :ROFLMAO: Worst of all - I don't remember anything at all! Ohhh... anyone mentions the age, that will be the last thing you do! If I remember long enough that is. :facepalm:

Hahaha!

Offline Rotten Johnny

• ROONed for life.
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+31)
« Reply #86 on: June 10, 2013, 07:10:44 PM »
You wanted to upgrade your sound, F_D had agreed to send you a Sony CDP with wooden cheeks.
I like beautiful melodies telling me terrible things -- Tom Waits

Free your mind...and your ass will follow.

Offline fdlsys

• Vinylist
  • Trader
« Reply #87 on: June 10, 2013, 07:33:14 PM »
Pffft! No binary abominations will enter my house! 'Cept for Vivere... one day... :whistler:

Online TimbaLand

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • AVForums Veteran
« Reply #88 on: June 12, 2013, 12:45:45 PM »
Kamikazi is a great guy. I sold him an AV unit with no hassles
Marantz AV8801|Rotel RC1570, RMB1585 and RMB1565| B&W 804 Diamond, HTM2 Diamond, DB1 and 685|Harman Kardon BDT30|Optoma HD25E projector| Audioquest CV4 speaker cables and Mogami XLR| HP Microserver

Offline WD

• Formerly Waterhond
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • AVForums Veteran
« Reply #89 on: June 12, 2013, 12:52:18 PM »
An unqualified recommendation to Hannibal for a totally smooth transaction with excellent communication - great customer! :thumbs: