Author Topic: Highly recommended customer  (Read 38866 times)

Online fdlsys

• Vinylist
  • Trader
  • Trade Count: (+72)
  • Do you like life, sweetheart?
Highly recommended customer
« on: September 22, 2011, 11:13:18 AM »
Well, why not? If the sellers get the praise, why not the buyers? Sticky, pleeeease?

For example, a few non-Gauteng people first;

Surfsup (Warren):
Returning customer (addiction warning?), super cool guy, great communicator, instant EFT, organised the couriers to collect the parcel from me on the same day - what a pleasure dealing with person so highly organised and efficient! Warren, you're always welcome here!

Homer (Heinrich):
Also great in every aspect and a pleasure to deal with.

Gauteng people:

Atjan (Attie), u235 (Pat), audiomuze (Evan), Deon R, ara (Gideon), Tom, gbyleveldt (Gert): bought from or traded with me at some point in time - all great guys and, may I say, a real friendship material!

As Tom and I concluded recently, over coffee, smoke and audio-kak-talk, this hobby/addiction of ours has one distinct benefit - it seems that is makes us VERY compatible with each other; coming from the same/similar interests, so the friendships are easy and a natural progression of our initially commercial contacts.

Disclaimer: If I've missed anyone, that is most likely because of "memory corruption" and not any other reason, so if you feel unjustifiably left-out, please feel free to prod me with a sharp stick ("PM: Hey, boet, what about me?...")
The four building blocks of the universe are fire, water, gravel and vinyl. Dave Barry
Come back when you’ve lived a little. Miles Davis

Offline surfsup

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • AVForums Veteran
Re: Highly recommended customer
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2011, 09:07:04 AM »
Hey FDLSYS. Thanks for the kind words. Much appreciated. Having you said that however, I went to pay AD for the CD player yesterday only to find out that Discovery Invest decided to clean out my account illegally on the 21st Sept. Now I am fighting with them to get my money back so I can pay the balance of the CD player to AD and then I can arrange to have it shipped to me. Highs and Lows. Highs and Lows. Thats how we roll here by the coast.  ;D ;D

AD, I will be in touch soon soon mate! 
Thank goodness he only took 1 eye and not 1 ear!

Online fdlsys

• Vinylist
  • Trader
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2011, 12:34:33 PM »
...Discovery Invest decided to clean out my account illegally on the 21st Sept. Now I am fighting with them to get my money back...
Yikes! :o How & why?

On a completely different subject;
       Disclaimer: If I've missed anyone ... please feel free to prod me with a sharp stick...

and prodded I was! Ouch! By my first AVForums seller and I believe one of, if not the very first, customer  :-[

Audiobug, straight shooter, pleasure to deal with, the "old dependable"!
The four building blocks of the universe are fire, water, gravel and vinyl. Dave Barry

Online CAD

• Trade Count: (+53)
  • AVForums Veteran
  • Keep Calm,Be Quiet and Listen to the Music
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2011, 09:37:31 AM »
 :) Raffs was an absolute pleasure to deal with
The way of the warrior is NO match for the way of the wife.
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Offline clicks

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • AVForums Member
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2011, 10:01:35 AM »
sold some audio equipment to dstrauss. always smooth deals. a gentleman to deal with. highly recommended as a customer. :) :) :)

Online fdlsys

• Vinylist
  • Trader
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2011, 11:22:24 PM »
^--- Second that!

Offline Rupert

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • AVForums Veteran
  • Durbanville, Cape Town
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2011, 11:01:23 AM »
Andre (handle Peter) was the ideal customer.

Offline Raffs

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • AVForums Veteran
  • The Final Frontier
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2011, 01:18:45 AM »
I have had the pleasure of dealing with Mervin & Ctrl alt del again......... yesterday, they are gr8 to deal with......and you can take that to the bank, tnx guys
Trust your senses !!

Offline Rupert

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • AVForums Veteran
  • Durbanville, Cape Town
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2011, 01:50:04 PM »

zaru for being a great customer. Hope you're enjoying the sub.

Offline AD

• Commercial Member
  • Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2011, 08:02:50 AM »
"Sold" a set of speakers to ZEE about 3 months ago. after no less than about 15 promises to pay via internet transfer, cheques brought by his driver, etc, etc......   I have now given up with this guy and all his lies. Actually drove out to centurion once to meet his driver for the cheques, but apparently the driver did not know the roads all that well and could not meet up with me  :o

Luckily I did not release the speakers to him, so I did not loose my equipment, but a lot of my time, calls, and speakers I could have sold long ago.

I don't like badmouthing people on the forum, but feel that other members should know what/who they are dealing with.

PS To all the other forum members I have bought/sold stuff, thanks guys, it was a pleasure dealing with you!!

Offline Dynamic D

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • AVForums Veteran
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2011, 11:46:00 AM »
Sold some cables to Roger from CT (Byproduct) He communicated well from the outset, made it clear that he wanted the cables, came back quickly with the address details for posting and then stuck to his word of an EFT before the clock struck midnight!
Cheers boet!

Online CAD

• AVForums Veteran
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2011, 07:30:19 PM »
Another +1 for Raffs.  ;D ;D ;D  Thanks my man.
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Online CAD

• AVForums Veteran
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2012, 09:17:42 AM »
Pleasure to deal with Dewald (dstrauss).Thanks man and it was good to meet you :)

Online CAD

• AVForums Veteran
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2012, 07:45:07 PM »
siphiwe is a great guy to deal with,EFT received, bucks in the bank  :) and courier collected the goods this morning.
Thanks man  :)

Offline siphiwe

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • AVForums Veteran
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2012, 10:15:25 AM »
Thanks Mr Ctrl_Alt_Del.