Trouble with the neighbour

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Norval

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
What a fun day it was  :D

Shall I start to say I'm glad I'm not my own neighbour  ;D ;D ;D
We decided to make space in my toolshed foor the son and hies friends for band practicing from time to time. Tried to do a bit of sound damping as well, but currently I don't have the funds to soundproof the place  :'( . Anyway, they made arangements to practice on Tuesday, We've already taken it up with most of the neighbours and they're okay with it, but never even seen the neighbour living behind us.

So they start @ 9:00 am in the morning, and by 12:00 my wife left to visit a friend they were still busy. Next thing this guy open the door, (must have jumpt over the wall), and k@k them out for making such a noise. They only had two guitars each with a 150W amp and 4 x 12" drivers per amp, a bass guitar with 450W amp and a set of drums, what is this guys compaining about?  ;D

Anyway, the kids got a moer of a skrik and stop playing and when my wife got back home they all sat under the lapa. They told her the story and she imediatly plukked her moer, drove around to talk to this guy, but at this stage his the friendliest person on earth. My wife gave him an ear full for his rudeness, telling him its broad daylight and they've got all the right the practice, and if he do have a problem he could leave his name and number with them so she could've called back. At this time she did not even know that he was actually illegal in our yard, she thought he just looked over the wall.

Anyway, he was very appologetic and aparently felt very bad for being so rude  :-\
I wander if its got anything to do with the fact that he realised he was making real poefies by trespassing on my property?  ???