Things that make you go "Grrrr!" (not the Minky "Krrrr!)

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AVSA Andrew

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
So having had a swipe at (certain :)) 4x4 drivers and stupid dog owners, I thought I'd level the playing fields a bit more by listing some of the things that really irritate me. Feel free to join in.

In no particular order:

People who think Bluetooth devices are fashion accessories.

Taxi drivers.

Grossly overweight women at the gym who still insist on wearing Spandex.

People who pull out in front of you in the road and then crawl, despite the fact that the road behind you was clear, and they could have waited for you to pass first.

Taxi drivers.

People who dial your switchboard number into their fax machine instead of your fax number, stick it on automatic, and walk away.

People who insist on using the middle lane of the freeway to drive at 100kms/h, forcing you to either dodge between trucks in the far left lane or take your chances in the right with the psychopathic speedsters.

Government officials who think every meeting they're heading to is an emergency one, and so need a convoy of CIA-type black cars complete with flashing lights.

A weather service that gives three and four day predictions when they can't get the weather for the next 12 hours right.

Those delusional Capetonians who think that mine dump is a mountain  ;D

Oh, taxi drivers.