Latest Scam at shopping centres

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alphabet

R.I.P.
Reaction score
Please be aware - this could be traumatic for any male!!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
A warning for you and any of your friends who may be regular customers to Shopping centres. Over the last couple of weeks I have become the victim of a clever scam while out shopping.  Simply going out to get some shopping turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you!

Here's how the scam works.....

Two seriously good looking late teen/early twenty-something year old girls come over to your car as you are loading your shopping into the boot. They both start wiping your windscreen with a rag and windowlene, with their cleavage almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No" and instead ask you for a lift to another shopping centre. You agree and they get in the back seat.

On the way, they start having sex with each other.  Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral on you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen on November the 14th, 19th and 21st, twice on the 24th and 26th, three times on the 28th, twice just yesterday, and very likely again this upcoming weekend as soon as I can buy more wallets.

Please pass this message on to all the men you know to warn them about this scam.