Live debate

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

skinnyfat

The recent heated debate around certain (many, in fact) topics made me think of something. How would you, the members feel about a live debate on a nominated subject ?

Due to geograhical constraints its difficult for us all to get together and have an interactive 'personal' discussion. I was thinking more along the lines of selecting a convenient time and date for those that wish to participate and then enter into a nominated IM (instant messenger for you PC noobs ;D ) which we can all join in and thrash out our very opinionated views ;D

The forum does not yet support a chat function and we do not really want to have it as it may detract from the actual discussion format of the forums. However, for a particular subject this may be justified and a chance to interact on a more 'real-time' basis.

The topic and specifics can be worked out at a later stage and I am happy to host the discussion.

Furthermore I would specifically like to involve AVSA staff and its readers in this, how would you, the printed media ;D feel about participation ?

Please post ALL and ANY thoughts here and we can take it from there

Greg