Lead Audio DAC LA-100, SPDIF, USB, Headphone & Line Out DAC R2000 JHB or send

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

croak

R.I.P. 28 June 2021
Reaction score
Boxed, almost new, used for evaluation only. A bargain performance kick for affordable CDPs and some high end ones too, a great way to listen to PC with decent cans as the headphone amp is built in. Very compact unit (size of 2 packs of 30 cigs) and compact multi voltage wall adaptor too. Great for traveller.

Reason for low cost sale: Does not tick the geek speak marketing box for USB above 24/48 and the upgrade to this will take some time. Will revisit the line then.
If I did more PC listening on the move I would just keep it but there is just too much stuff kicking around here...

dac__amp_page_box_image1.jpg

Lead Audio LA-100 DAC:
-192kHz/24bit upsampling DAC (Burr Brown)
- Professional grade sample rate converter for removing audio jitter
- Low phase noise Colpitts clock reference with AT cut Crystal
- The analog output signal is DC coupled, meaning no sound degrading capacitors in LA-100 series with the analog signal path
- The analog power supply is both a series and a shunt design with very low noise
- The analog signal processing is done by ultra low noise and distortion type opamps (allows its performance with far better than the normally used NE5532/34)
- High efficiency power supply design for saving the environment

Some more info here:
http://www.avforums.co.za/index.php/topic,9679.0.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts