XBox One PSU Mosfets

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CZ Fan

Reaction score
Hi All,

Moderators, feel free to move to correct category, but since I stream movies, etc via my XBox, I thought it is related to AV :)

My original PSU for XBox popped a little while ago, openened it up, fuse gone, mosfets shorted, etc. So to save time and not miss out on RWC streaming, I ordered a cheap one (Not Microsoft Original) from Takealot, was something like 300 bucks. This one also popped the weekend, opened up, and needed a couple of Caps to be replaced, as the saying goes, "it is always a cap..."

When I opened the replacement I bought, it has about 25% of the number of componenets compared to the Microsoft original, which is expected I suppose for the 1/4er of the price, but the bloddy thing does not even have a fuse in!!!

Unfortunately wife has cleaned my desk, and threw the original PSU mosfets away, so now I dont know what to order and I would feel a lot better to get the original one working again and use that one instead of what I am using now, if anyone has one of these, if I can ask a big favor if you can let me knw what the code is for the mosfest it will be highly appreciated.

The PSU model is PE-2201-02M1 and I am looking for transistors Q201 and Q202 (A schematic will be a big bonus if anyone has)

I asked Dr Google in multiple ways in last couple of days, but not getting any info

Thanking you in advance

Latest posts