Mischievous LED strip lights

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Madera Uchiha

AVForums Veteran
Reaction score
So I purchased some LED strip lights from Leroy Merlin a few days ago, got them stuck behind the tv as per usual, and I must say it looks pretty cool.
All that being said ,iv come to notice that these lights are extremely mischievous,at 1st I noticed my avr wont play any atmos content on Netflix, thought it was a faulty hdmi arc port ,so I left it alone.The next morning I tried same atmos content with the led strip lights off (ddnt need them considering it was day time ) and all atmos content played without a glitch ,I then tried it again later with the strip lights on and realized it was affecting the atmos content again.Now I hear my sub has a terrible hum when the lights are on ,but once i put the led strip lights off ,its as silent as if it's not powered on at all.Why is this happening does any1 know?,
The sub is connected independently from the LED strip lights, but the lights are getting power from where the tv,avr,dstv and play station are drawing power from.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Latest posts