another NuPrime Sensation....I can t believe my ears (and eyes)

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

achim

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
While some of us made their first reviews about NuPrime s IDA8 ...."the Baby Nu Prime" ..and others are about to share their opinions with us as well....and a large group of NuPrime uDSD owners just unpacking, checking and listening...well I thought what stupid can I do at 40 degrees (Celsius) in my home in the bavarian forest. My Dali Gravity is 2 x 100W Class A and get hot like a stove.... but I feel for music (got many CDs delivered to my office ..and I want to hear them...mainly ECM and some outstanding Live Recordings of Joe Zawinul (which I will take with me to Rodney ...to see the Vivid falling apart in pieces....hehe)

So......I took a NuPrime ST10 Power Amp home and hooked it up....placed it on top of my Dali Gravity (1 square meter amp - USD 45.000 that time and always a very very good amp...Power Consumption to be measured in kilowatts...).
A really nice working Unison Unico CD Player and Unico Pre (Hybrid) ....since my Gryphon electronic got sold here...
But the Gryphon Poseidons are still standing like 4 rocks....

Well I had NO EXPECTATIONS....... my big fingers switched this tiny little NuPrime Power Amp on.......and after 20 minutes listening I thought....man I must try to share this with you guys.... maybe you know these rare situations when you wish somebody is around to share something particular, a magic moment with you.....hhhmmmmmm but I m alone.....

I made some photos and I need someones email adress who is willing to upload some shots I made from this set up...but also the set up of the IDA 8 with the Tannoys... 

Can somebody help???????????    In the meantime I must run back, take my seat and listen.....its amazing....I have no words yet but will bring it in sentences what I m experiencing..