The amazing LampizatOr Amber MK2 DAC arriving this month for demos! The newest DAC from Lampizator - breaking the price barrier.
USB input, PCM up to 32 bit/384 kHz files, DSD 128x and 64 x auto sense and auto switch pcm/dsd and all file sampling rate switching. No manual function to be used. NEW in 2016 Amber2 model:
• Completely new, better digital engine by Lampizator (versus Sabre kit previously)
• Better, Auto detect DSD and PCM on Amanero, not XMOS
• USB input plus RCA S/PDIF (versos Toslink previously) .
• Up to 128 x DSD, up to 385 kHz PCM with perfect muting of arterafcts
• Better output - PureCopper Lampizator branded caps (versus Tin foil previously)
• Better Ecc802, Ecc99 and Ecc82 tubes
• Better improved Amber tube output stage (taken from our famous Level 4 DAC)
• Fully Integrated, better digital section PSU
• New dedicated Toroid transformer designed especially for this model (bigger and better regulated)
• 115 or 230 V or dual voltage versus fixed mains.
• Auto detect DSD and PCM
• USB input plus RCA S/PDIF .
• Up to 128 x DSD, up to 385 kHz PCM
• PureCopper Lampizator branded caps.
• Ecc81, Ecc88 and Ecc82 tubes
• 6X5 rectifier diode
• Dimensions 430 mm W, 130 mm H, 330 mm D
• Black or silver aluminum front panel
• SE analog outputs . No XLR balanced even as option (see Level 4 DAC)
• 115 or 230 V or dual voltage.
• Warranty 5 years excluding the tubes.
For more info, please contact me at: email@example.com