Author Topic: Old Telefunken tablet  (Read 393 times)

Offline DeonC

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • AVForums Veteran
Old Telefunken tablet
« on: January 05, 2017, 03:38:27 PM »
Item : Old Telefunken tablet (see pics below)
Condition: Works well enough, but is finicky, and no plug-in charger (see below)
Shipping: Yes ,at your risk and cost. R99 with Postnet
Reason for sale: Do not use it anymore since I got my Samsung tablet.
Price: Free :)

The condition is as in the pics below. It is not very powerful and I just used it to read books (but I think you can play music or watch movies on it, but I never really used it for that). Being an old generation (and cheap) touch screen, the screen is a bit insensitive and can be difficult to operate. That is what the chopstick in the 2nd pic is for- it works much easier and smoother if you use the chopstick, and the wood is not hard enough to scratch the screen (the chopstick will be included in the bundle). I do not have the charger anymore (it works with a Nokia 'thin pin' style charger), but I will include the USB cable which can also be used to charge it (and to connect to the PC).

Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Offline AdrianDeLau

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • AVForums Member
Re: Old Telefunken tablet
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2017, 03:50:14 PM »
Dibs please, if i may!  Will be passing through Kimberley on saterday/sunday. If thats ok?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline DeonC

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • AVForums Veteran
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2017, 04:42:18 PM »
And it has found a new owner. See you on Saturday. :)
Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Offline AdrianDeLau

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • AVForums Member
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2017, 05:32:41 PM »
Sweeet!😁

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk