my starter home theatre...work in progress

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gizmowp

Reaction score
Hi guys

amazing forum with loads of advice.

always wanted a home theatre and what you see here has been paid soley by ebucks....i saved up for years...and wanted  something i could never afford to splash out on...

anyways, scored a canon projector from takealot on the daily deals..there wasnt that much info on it in terms of details but i mailed them enquiring if it was 3d and had hdmi inputs...they confirmed and when i received it spotted that it never had anything they specified...so they swapped it out for the higher spec model which had all the stuff i was looking for...(which was this Canon LV-X300 Multimedia Projector)

got the projector and was doing renovations at same time so hoped i could setup as a housewarming present for me...lol...

next was the screen and found this electric drop down , i still plan to build a bulk head around it, but works like a charm..
Parrot Econo Electric Projector Screen - 2730mm wide  x 1580mm high

have a 50" samsung plasma for normal viewing and use the screen when im watching movies or playing games...

all this is hooked up via an hdmi swtich ( think its 5 inputs)...

now i just need to get some decent sound....

Latest posts