Now thats what I call service

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rodney_gold

R.I.P. 5 June 2018
Reaction score
Re car talk and Renaults disgusting service....

My Honda jazz is a yr old , 12000 km , needed a service...

Call Honda Tygerberg , book it in , get a sms the day before to remind me to come in next day -drive there and  book it in next day that took all of 5 mins - asked em to check brakes (I drove with the handbrake on for about 5km till I smelt something funny and saw the smoke trailing the car), fix a slow puncture in the rear wheel.
Get a call at 3 pm that day - all fixed , they gonna valet and test drive it - will send a driver for me next day at 8.30 am.
Driver arrives at 8.30 on the dot  ... get there and the car is standing there ..all nice and shiney

Honda serviced it , repaired puncture , replaced rear brake shoes and drums  and fixed puncture at no charge to me at all for ANYTHING.

Get into car , its spotless , mirrors and seat position as they were when I brought it in , clock that was 5 mins fast set to right time , rear floormat that had a power steering box that leaked on it replaced - R5 coin that musta been under the seat in the coin box and radio not fiddled with.

THATS what I call service...........