Curlycat's CC1 mono-block build

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Curlycat

AVForums Grandmaster
AV Forums Supporter
Reaction score
My build thread of a set of monoblock amplifiers with the Jounzer modules. I have null experience with electronics and have never build an amplifier before. There has been some very kind forum members who has helped me a lot with instructions and answering many questions. Thank you guys.  :2thumbs:

Main circuit below:

I am going to do a star earth point to the kettle plug socket from all my grounding points, being the toroid, the Jounzer module itself and the 12V regulating diode.

12V Circuit below:

My build is going to be an industrial/retro look, with black, chrome/aluminium and copper.
Below is most of the parts to be used for one mono block. The power capacitor's clamps have been chromed. They were an ugly yellow'ish metal.

Drilling some holes in the copper top sheet. The postbox is going to be re-purposed as part of the case.

Making some progress on the copper sheet. Still needs some brushing, polishing and then (still undecided) clear powder coat.

Getting the aluminium plate for the base and some extra thick aluminium as heatsinks for the diodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts